* A comprehensive, all-in-one body composition pack
* Everything you need to get the body you want
* Helps cleanse your body
* Builds calorie-torching lean muscle
* Helps flush fat and cholesterol
The best way to get maximum results with the Fit Program is to use all of the Fit products together as directed. The Fit Complete Pack includes all Fit products-everything you need to get a sexy, lean, toned body.
The Fit Complete Pack includes:
* Fit Reset
* Fit Restore
* Fit Replenish
* Fit Rebuild
* Fit Resist
* Fit Reduce
* 2 x Thrive Adaptogenics (Original, Extra, or Max)
How to Use:
The Fit Program Guide, included with the Fit Complete Pack, provides detailed instructions on how the Fit Program can give you maximum results.
- Perfect for maintaining your new body
- Helps cleanse your body
- Builds calorie-torching lean muscle
- Helps flush fat and cholesterol
The Fit Basic Pack gives you the bare essentials of body composition-all the basic products you need to cleanse your body, build lean muscle, flush fat, and stay with the program.
The Fit Basic Pack includes:
- Fit Reset
- Fit Restore
- Fit Rebuild
- Fit Reduce
How to Use:
The Fit Program Guide, included with the Fit Basic Pack, provides detailed instructions on how the Fit Program can give you maximum results.
Get ripped, flat abs in 6 weeks with America’s toughest trainer, Jillian Michaels. Forget boring sit-ups – Jillian’s ab-shredding system will chisel the midsection with her winning combination of core-focused cardio circuits and ab-toning exercises. 6 Week Six-Pack includes two dynamic 30-minute workouts plus warm-ups and cooldowns. Start with Level 1 for three weeks, then advance to Level 2 for increased intensity and fat burn. Stick with it and see dramatic results!
Having ripped abdominals may not make you a celebrity–well, unless you’re that guy on Jersey Shore–but if you’re looking to “lose weight, get healthy, and change your life,” as trainer Jillian Michaels puts it, then 6 Week Six-Packshould find a spot on your menu. It won’t be easy; there are two very challenging routines featured here, each of which should be practiced five days a week for three weeks. Nor will it be simply a matter of lying on the floor and doing a few sit-ups. Michaels’s mantra is “shed fat while toning your core,” and in the course of these two approximately 30-minute routines (Level 1 is hard; Level 2 is harder), you’ll spend a good amount of time on your feet doing vigorous aerobic work (marching in place, squats, lunges, leg lifts, and such, all designed to keep the heart rate up), as well as the demanding mat exercises, some of which derive from the plank (or upward pushup) position and thus build arm as well as core strength. The pace is quick, rests are few, and Michaels is a demanding instructor; there’s no coddling here, and the workouts are definitely not for the slothful or faint of heart. But she knows what she’s doing–her emphasis on the breath will be familiar to anyone who practices yoga, as will some of the poses she uses, and her attention to “control, focus, and form” is helpful. “Bring intention to your action,” Michaels says, and judging by the hundreds of positive user responses, it works. –Sam Graham
Shaun T’s Insanity workout is the best of its kind. No other workout can get you these types of results in just 60 days? Guaranteed! Shaun T’s Max Interval Training techniques are a step ahead of every other fitness program ever designed. You get you a lean, muscular body in a short amount of time.
The Insanity Workout is a difficult workout, but the results are phenomenal. Brand New, Factory Sealed Box Set. Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs that all contain a GREAT workout. You don`t need exercise equipment. All you need is just a little space and a big heart!
- Amazon Sales Rank: #8 in Sports & Outdoors
- Color: Black
- Brand: Beachbody
- Model: SANDVD2151
- Released on: 2012-01-25
- Format: DVD Region
- Number of items: 13
- Dimensions: 3.00″ h x 9.00″ w x 12.00″ l, 1.00 pounds
- Complete set includes a nutrition guide, calender to track your progress, and 10 intense DVDs for a great workout
- Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 workout DVDs packed with plyometric drills
- Each workout keeps you constantly challenged as you alternate between aerobic and anaerobic intervals performed at your max
- Perform long bursts of maximum-intensity exercises with short periods of rest
- Free online support tools help you stay motivated with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support
From the Manufacturer
Your personal trainer Shaun T will push you past your limits with 10 DVDs packed with cardio and plyometric drills with intervals of strength, power, resistance, and core training. No equipment or weights is needed, and you don’t have to be in extreme shape to do it. As long as you’re ready to dig deep, Shaun will help you get insane results in just 60 days.
Here’s what you get:
Ten Insane Workouts
- Dig Deeper & Fit Test: To start, Shaun will put your body to the test and see what you’re made of. (30 minutes)
- Plyometric Cardio Circuit: Burn fat with intervals of intense lower-body plyometrics and sweat-inducing cardio. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Power & Resistance: Build lean muscle and upper-body definition with strength-training and power moves. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Recovery & Max Recovery: Shaun goes easier on you once a week so you’ll be ready for the next round. (80 minutes)
- Pure Cardio & Abs: Nonstop, extreme cardio workout. (40 minutes)
- Cardio Abs: Do explosive intervals of cardio and core moves for rock-hard abs. (20 minutes)
- Core Cardio & Balance: This workout lets you take a break after month 1 and gear up for month 2. (40 minutes)
- Max Interval Circuit: With MAX Interval Training, this circuit is more intense than anything you’ve ever done before. (60 minutes)
- Max Interval Plyo: Push your legs ‘til they beg for mercy with power and plyometrics, all at your MAX. (55 minutes)
- Max Cardio Conditioning & Abs: Get pushed to your limit with this extreme cardio workout. (50 minutes)
Four Helpful Tools
- Elite Nutrition Plan: A meal plan specifically designed to fuel your body for these intense workouts.
- Fitness Guide: It’s short and to the point, with just the information you need.
- Insanity Calendar: Allows you to track your progress through month 1 and month 2, set workout goals, and stay motivated the whole time. Plus, the Fit Test Tracker tracks your results as you transform your body.
- Free Online Support Tools: Stay inspired with round-the-clock access to fitness experts and peer support.